Kingdom group of companies has great sense of responsibility towards the community which has been expressed through adopting several internship programs for newly high school and university graduates. Such programs enabled the company to fulfill its obligations towards the community and deploy the trained graduates in different disciplines.
Corporate Safety and Security
Kingdom group of companies believes that Safety compliances and awareness are playing vital role in providing healthy work environment for its employees. Safety awareness program is designed and progressed through several phases to ensure the ultimate objectives set in the QHSE Policy are successfully achieved. Safety induction for new joiners, Weekly Tool Box Talks and Weekly safety training tackling subjects such as PPE.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
The Management of KINGDOM is committed to the following:
- Document, implement and maintain the Integrated Management System as per ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements and continually improve its effectiveness and performance.
- To offer best quality products, understand and achieve customer requirements, their expectation & utmost satisfaction.
- To comply with applicable legal and other requirements.
- Setting specific objectives & measuring system for continual improvement.
- To prevent injury and ill health by implementing controls and providing safe working environment.
- To prevent Pollution within the scope of organization?s activities and services.
- Regular reviews to measure and improve the Integrated Management System
- Provide safe working environment to our employees, customers & subcontractors.
- Review the Policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.